Thursday, January 29, 2009

First post

Well here it is my first post on my new blog.

It has been some time since I tried out blogging and I usually end up giving it up because no one really comes to read them anyway. However I do find it nice to write down my thoughts or the events of the day as they unfold so there is some record of my mind (sometimes it is so sketchy I have trouble keeping up).

So a quick intro, and the writing of this post I am 24 years old, I am a Husband to my lovely wife Lacey, and a Father to my son Logan. My hobby is gaming... yes I have other hobbies but the on I explore the most is gaming, I have been gaming for as long as I can remember starting off with the old Atari, working my way up to the NES and so on and so forth. One memory that still sticks with me today was going down the street to a BBQ joint that had arcade machines and pumping quarter after quarter into the Mario Bros. game and Pacman.. man that takes me back.

So using this blog I will post my daily adventures not only with gaming but with life itself, so take a seat, grab some popcorn, and sit back and enjoy. Until my next post Later Days!

2 comments:

  1. First post!! Gaming rules! You're the man Dave, love gaming with you and your wife.

    -James
    www.co-optimus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky you got the first comment lets hope it isn't the last one my blog sees lol.

    ReplyDelete