Thursday, August 6, 2009

This summer in gaming

Well its been almost a month since I last posted but never fear I am still around.

It has been a hectic summer so far with Florida temps in the 90s (feels like 100) and with the three birthdays back to back (my wife's, mine, and my sons) it has been expensive, but enough about that this is a blog about gaming and that's what I am here to talk about.

So anyone who knows me knows I love achievements, I just can't get enough of them. Well this summer I have decided to blow the dust off some of my games and see if I can't get 100% on them. The first one I got knocked out was Left 4 Dead and let me tell you Nothing Special was a long time coming, I managed to snag it with 3 bots and a handful of prayers. Now I am currently working on Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Crackdown, Crackdown seems like it is going to take a little bit more time I have already managed to snag all 500 agi orbs now I just need to hunt down the 300 hidden orbs which should be a real treat :P.

Anyway big plans for tomorrow I have scheduled a Left 4 Dead versus meetup and things seem to be going to plan. It should be a blast and I think everyone will have a good time, if not well then they can just get punched off a building by the tank :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment