Friday, August 14, 2009

Thrusday gaming/weekly recap

Well here are are again Friday, thank god.

Been a busy/costly week so far, Rent, Cable and electric bill all due so my paycheck just went out the window. Still in good sprites despite the monetary setback today is my Son's second birthday, seems like only yesterday I taking my wife to the hospital, standing there beside her as I witnessed the miracle of birth... don't ask her if it was a miracle it looked painful lol; but here we are two years later and he is talking, running around, and getting in to everything.

Tonight also happens to be my best gaming night it would seem. Usually we get a few hours worth of play with Zonf86 our good friend from the UK, as well as some of the fellows from Co-optimus who have been equally as awesome to play with. Tonight we are hoping to get some private versus action going, however if there is a lack of bodies we are probably going to make a run for Nothing Special. Last week we did a bout two rounds of private versus and it turned out really well, hoping to do it again sometime.

Tomorrow morning I am suppose to get up at 5:20ish am to run to the store to get the stuff for Logan's party... should be fun.

1 comment: