Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend update

Well yet again another weekend has passed us by, and I am here to provide a recap of mine.. it's kinda like a drop of water in the bucket of life I suppose lol.

Ok so Friday we ended up running around in Left 4 Dead through like 2 or 3 campaigns and we had a real good time with Zonf86 and his Girlfriend.

Saturday I ended up getting up around 6:30 to run to Wal-mart to get food and stuff for Logan's 2nd birthday party, was a good time not sure about you guys but the best time to go to wal-mart is either late at night or at the butt crack of dawn. After getting home around 7:50ish I unloaded grociers, then went to the dollar store at 9 to get pull ups and icing for the cupcakes... on my way out my Dad stopped me, did I mention we havent seen them in like 4 months because they are insane? Anyway after wasting like 3 hours of my life talking to him and my mom I ended up back home just in time to help setup for the party at 3. Good times I ended up grilling hot dogs and stuff for the party, and after everyone left played some Halo3 Campaign on Legendary... yea it was freaking tought.

Sunday.... Well I won't even go into sunday but I did do a nice 2v2 versus match on Left 4 Dead and managed to snag two achievements on Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Golden age of comics; and the one for getting the silver surfer, only 5 more to go and I have it completed to 100% woohoo.

Check back later I plan on writing a piece for Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2, both are my most anticipated games this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment