Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update

Well I should have been updating but have been busy with my Final and writing my research paper, but fear not I am still here.

So here is the low down, tomorrow my wife will be getting surgery so I will be at the hospital pretty much all day until she is discharged that evening, after that it is pretty much going to me being Mr. Mom and taking care of things around the house, however in between that there is gaming to be had.

On the agenda:
Complete the 7 Day Survivor achievement in Dead Rising... this baby right here is a 14 hour endeavor so I plan on getting up early to complete it, probably try and tackle this on Thursday if possible.

Complete the last two achievements on Tropico 3 finishing that game completely.

Finally trade in Just Cause 2 for ODST, while I have had tons of fun with Just Cause 2 I cannot pass up another opportunity to get some more co-op games in. I have already completed ODST but Rift33 showed an interest in playing it so I would be more than happy to assist, he also interested me in getting Halo Wars again which was a freaking blast.

So that is what is on the list right now, probably more to fall in there somewhere but who knows.

So if you read this blog which I seem to get atleast a few hits a day and would like to game with me sometime drop me a line on XBL: Biohzrd451.

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. i hope your wife recovers quickly!

    shame on you for getting rid of ODST :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Smurph :).

    She is doing good now moving around and what not and I am back at work :P.

    Completed the 7 Day survivor in Dead Rising.... 14 hrs of my life gone.

    ReplyDelete