Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Left 4 Dead Expert run complete

Well we have done it again. Another person on my friends list has been helped to attain the "What are you trying to prove" achievement in Left 4 Dead last night after completing Blood Harvest on expert. Blood Harvest is probably by far the most difficult campaign on Left 4 Dead with some of the cheapest Director spawns for the Tank and witch. However with a little will power and 1hr and 47 mins of our time we were able to get NvaderJim safely on the rescue vehicle. I believe this marks the 3rd or 4th person I have helped through on this but each time is just as satisfying.

Next up on the agenda is expert on Left 4 Dead 2.

If anyone reading this needs help on Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2 please let me know I really enjoy running through them. You can reach me via comment here or by sending a message to me on Live GT: Biohzrd451

No comments:

Post a Comment