Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Class recap from last week

So I'm going back to college to finish up my BAS degree, and on Wednesday night I attend my economics class, now let me start by saying I have had some classes with weird people in it before, take for example when EMO first started becoming popular I remember during the week of finals there was this guy wearing a tattered shirt like he had been mauled by a bear... no I am serious, and was doused with fake blood.... I took one look at him and said "What class are you taking? Because that final must have been hell." the only response I got was an evil stare like he was going to devour my soul.

Seriously what is up with this guy?

Anyway back to my economics class, we are disscussing GDP or Gross Domestic Product and the different types of sales not included in its calcuation, well when it comes down to illegal sales the guy next to me (Hes a 40 year old flamer who wants to be senator of Massachusetts because he is too liberal for FL) says "Anyone want to buy a dime bag" granted this was kinda funny but the next comment floored me he says in all seriousness "Like tipping a Drag Queen" the class falls silent... the Professor quietly and calmy moves the class along letting the comment die on the floor, however leaving class I heard everyone talking about what a weirdo the dude is. What do you think??

"Drag queens need tips too meany"

1 comment:

  1. I found that there were a lot of weird older people in my college courses. Of course, I didnt have any drag queens...

    ReplyDelete