Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend gaming recap

Well this weekend in gaming saw many highlights and I am here to bring you all the awesome facts of awesomeness.

First off let me start by saying Friday I was sick.... yea really sick let me put it this way some friends of ours came over and the first thing I said to them was "I gotta throw up". Anyway starting off Friday night my friend brought over his PS3 so we could try out Killzone 2.... yea we were downloading it from 8pm to 11pm when they left, for some reason the ps3 blows on my connection yet my 360/computer fly when doing downloads. However the night wasn't a total loss we did get in some Resistance 2 which to be honest didn't feel as awesome as people made it out to be.... maybe I'm just a XBOX fanboy but the game doesn't look very pretty when compared to some of the titles on the 360.

Also on Friday I finally got to get some Gears2 in with Djinniman from Co-optimus.com was cool playing with him and I believe Armor Biff joined us for a bit on Horde mode on Day one.

For the rest of the weekend I spent most of it playing Gears2, and let me tell you I had some funny moments, in fact I am going to share one with you right now, bet you didn't see that coming :P. I was playing on one of the new maps Gold Rush on the Locust side (Locust FTW!!) well im sitting crouched behind some cover and Baird is rushing me, I do a quick blind fire with my shotty and BOOM! Baird is nothing but Gibs, well shortly after killing him Hoffman thought it would be funny to shoot me in my butt with the Torque Bow finishing me off.

Take that Q-tip.
It was a fun weekend in gaming and I look forward to many more soon, also be sure to check back here after Thursday when I can give Recaps of the Left 4 Dead Coop night.

Later Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment