Thursday, February 19, 2009

Whew about time

Well its about time I updated this thing, sorry for the delay but I was busy with ya know life lol.

Let's see we need a quick recap of the awesome Coop meetup last Thursday with Left 4 Dead. I was running expert with Armor Biff (The crack shot), KO Virtuoso, Myself, and JohnnyGameCrazy (The Joker). We ran No Mercy on expert which out of the 4 is one of the toughest to accomplish however we made good time and only really got held up on the 2nd and 3rd levels, darn tank spawns :P. We eventually made it past the tanks who kept moonwalking after us and got to the rooftop finale, which somehow I manage to get the infected to open up the glitch room (didn't think it was possible on expert) so we thought we had it in the bag... WRONG as soon as we step out I get snagged by a smoker, Biff quickly dispatched him and Johnny then gets downed by a boomer/hunter combo Biff makes a mad dash to the Pad while KO came back to rescue us only to get downed himself and thanks to a sucky tank spawn near Da Choppa Biff got downed in it and we lost the match, only to come back the next round and finish our run... good job guys!!

So the rest of my weekend went fairly decent got in alot of Gears 2 with bots/horde, and got in some Rock Band 2 on Saturday morning. Oh flash back to Saturday it was Valentines day right? Suppose to be a awesome time with the one you love... wrong ours went to hell right from the start... first off it was rainy, second off traffic near the mall was crazy and on top of rain it equals no fun. So we decide early on instead of eating in somewhere we will call up Outback and get curbside takeaway, well here is the first road bump, I order two meals, and a Bloomin Onion... yea they forget the onion its not even on the ticket... so I stop the guy and was like I ordered a onion too, he kinda looks at us like we are retarded for wasting his time, so he goes back in rings me up and about 10-15 mins later another guy comes out with my onion... ok it's not so bad lets get home... here is the second road bump going up on the interstate there is like a 10 car crash (remember it was raining) which caused all the people driving to stop and stare to see if anyone was dead (why?) so it takes longer to get home and I am steaming at this point (I hate traffic) so we finally get home to relax and eat right? yea do you even need to guess? lol Our dog decides it would be awesome to poop in the hallway and my Son thought it would be even funnier to take his blanket and smear it in the poop. Needless to say our day sucked.

So yea that's what was going on, fun eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment