Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick Days

So yea being sick sucks, Friday/Monday I had sick days and let me tell you they were rough, I will spare the gory details though :P.

Lets see a quick weekend recap, Saturday went to my sis-inlaws 12th b-day party and as always I was the life of the party, she had her friend over who was quite annoying as she would not shut up (ADD maybe?) anywho Melody (My sis-inlaw) was on the computer with her friend while me and my Bro-inlaw loaded up his Nerf sniper rifle, which after it was loaded I set my sites on the friend gently pressing in the trigger careful to control my breathing, waiting for the perfect moment to take my shot, and then it happend *WHAM* she screams as the nerf dart nails its target I quickly duck under the bed careful not to give my position away as she quickly comes looking for the shooter. So yea maybe it didnt happen just like that but I did shoot her with the nerf gun... yea im 24 so what? I can't shoot a 12 year old with a nerf dart?

Oh yea here is the nerf gun:

1 comment: