Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Indiana Jones and the Vending Machine of Doom

Yea so I dig up some change from around my desk hoping to dine on the fine delicacies that the vending machine offers. I approach scanning the selection looking for something to whet my appetite and what do I see? A Milky Way bar ooo man these things are so good and they are never in the vending machine, so I pop in my change retrieve my candy and march proudly back to my desk. Well here is where Indiana Jones comes in.... I open the wrapper and inside is the nastiest looking piece of candy I have ever seen... no joke it could be in a history museum it looks so old, but what do I do? I eat the thing and wash it down with a mountain dew... so I give myself about 10-15mins before I do the okey dokey shuffle all the way to the bathroom to expel the demon bar from my body.


"I ain't touching that candy bar shorty"

2 comments:

  1. Should have taken "before" and "after" pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get when you buy Mars products! You know darn well you should only buy Hershey products! Let this be a warning.

    ReplyDelete